NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Few things i miss in phpED

These features could help people who like to work only with keyboard (like i do):

- When I open workspace window and start typing it would be nice if search would occur on current level instead searching whole sub tree.

- When I'm navigating through ftp in explorer window I would like to open file with ENTER key, right now I can only open file with doubleclick, same goes for "Launch Box".

- When I'm debugging site in internal browser i would like to refresh browser window with shortcut (F5)

- I was using waterproof phpeditor before phped and only feature I miss is the way code templates are implemented, for example if i have "f" for function template i could call that template by typing f and space after that (of course this should be disabled when writing comments).
Site Admin

Quote:
- When I'm navigating through ftp in explorer window I would like to open file with ENTER key, right now I can only open file with doubleclick, same goes for "Launch Box".

I'll check if we can implement this

Quote:
When I'm debugging site in internal browser i would like to refresh browser window with shortcut (F5)

It's supposed to work. If it does not please contact support.

Quote:
if i have "f" for function template i could call that template by typing f and space after that

with phped, you'd need two characters (or more) assigned to the function template and press Ctrl-J after typing them.

In Addition:
Internet explorer internal browser don't take enter to submit a form.. you have to click the button
Site Admin

Both F5 and Enter in the embedded browser work fine for me. Is it build 5231 you're talking about or what?

dmitri wrote:
Both F5 and Enter in the embedded browser work fine for me. Is it build 5231 you're talking about or what?

Thanks for you reply.

I'm using build 5220 and integrated mozilla browser. Doesn't work there...
Site Admin

5220 blocks them. If you're a customer, upgrade to 5232. If anything still does not work, you'll get full support and problems will be resolved, naturally.
If you're not a customer and don't want to be, please stop abuse or don't bother people with your requests.

I just don't understand people who use free cracks (even though they almost always are infected), in other words who did not pay for the software and therefore expect developers to work for their needs for free, but never work for free themselves.

Is PhpED that overprised so it can never be covered by the increased efficiency of the workflow?

Last edited by dmitri on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Here, here!

Using such a good software and still having a face not to pay it is just plain rude to fine people that made it.
View user's profileFind all posts by konixnetSend private messageVisit poster's website

konixnet wrote:
Here, here!

Using such a good software and still having a face not to pay it is just plain rude to fine people that made it.

I'll be honest, I used a cracked version when I first found out about phpEd and after a couple of days I realised what a timesaver it was going to be. It was a no-brainer for me to pay for it. That way I can have the updates as well as ask for features knowing that the developers are being rewarded for their efforts.
The money I saved in time in just one week has paid for it.

just my two cents worth Wink
Site Admin

Quote:
The money I saved in time in just one week has paid for it

thumb up!