NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Few questions, suggestions & bugs

Well actually I lied in the title, there's only 1 bug, all the others were fixed in the latest release (you guys are fast!).

The bug is: when I indent a line (using tabs) and then paste text that spans multiple lines the indent turns from tabs to spaces. It's only when the text that I'm pasting spans multiple lines, and all the tabs in the pasted text are fine. I've messed around with all the settings but couldn't find anything.

The next is a suggestion: if the search and replace had a textbox so things over multiple lines can be searched. Also if it had a thing that stayed open with buttons to replace, find next, find previous etc. it would help.

Another suggestion while I think about it. It would be handy if you could disable the debug checking thing whilst coding non PHP files like Javascript. Having the code explorer work for other files like Javascript, CSS, even HTML would be a massive time saver.

EDIT: Ok one more, being able to re-arrange tabs. I know you can do it by docking and undocking them but that's annoying Razz

Is the student offer still available? Now I've got the money to buy it, the promotion isn't on the front page anymore. Another thing, is if I buy a Windows license, can I change it to a Linux one? Because I'm on Windows at the moment but I probably migrating to Linux in a few months, and I can't go a few months without PHPEd Razz

One last question, probably an obvious answer, but is there anyway to stop the sliding of the tabs/sidebars? My pc is too slow so it kind of lags so if it just appeared it would be better.

Keep up the amazing work, I swear I've been coding twice as fast since I changed.

Regards
Lewis
Site Admin

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and kind words regarding PHPED IDE.

Quote:
when I indent a line (using tabs) and then paste text that spans multiple lines the indent turns from tabs to spaces

it's rather known behaviour than a bug. Anyway, it will be fixed.

Quote:
if the search and replace had a textbox so things over multiple lines can be searched

multiline search-replace is already in our plans, although is not the hottest feature request Smile

Quote:
stop the sliding of the tabs/sidebars. My pc is too slow so it kind of lags so if it just appeared it would be better.

good point.

Regarding the other questions please contact sales dept through Contact Us page (see www.nusphere.com site)
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Few questions, suggestions & bugs