NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
display cvs status per tab?
Veteran

I've found myself in a position where i have 10 documents open and 4 projects in my workspace. As i look at my 10 documents i have no clue if they are committed into cvs or not. I have to locate each one in my project tree and manually check. It would be cool to make the document node visible if i click the tab. That would REALLY help things out. And even better is if you include that, and an icon in the tab that would show me the cvs status, then i wouldn't even need to look Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by deltenerSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

I think 3.3 will address this request. Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

Weeeeeel hurry it up dmitrie Laughing get to that coding!
View user's profileFind all posts by deltenerSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

We're going to start wide beta-tesing in the end of next week. Let me know if you're interested.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

I received a previous beta before, i thought i was on a permanent distribution list for betas...otherwise, yes i'm interested Smile
display cvs status per tab?