NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Disable SRV local web server

I already have Apache running locally. Is there a way to disable the SRV server and still keep its configuration settings (in case Apache goes bad at some point) or have it not launch if there's already a web server available?
View user's profileFind all posts by BobRaySend private messageVisit poster's website
Guru master

I think it is launched automatically when you "run" or "debug" without a project or with a project that is set to "SRV Local web server" mode.
My projects are configured as 3rd part WEB server and SRV never launches here.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

Blizz wrote:
I think it is launched automatically when you "run" or "debug" without a project or with a project that is set to "SRV Local web server" mode.
My projects are configured as 3rd part WEB server and SRV never launches here.

Thanks, I was looking for that, but I can't find any place to do that project configuration. I can't find it in "project properties." Can you tell me where that setting is?
View user's profileFind all posts by BobRaySend private messageVisit poster's website
Guru master

Err? Smile
In the project properties the run mode is on the first tab page (Properties) in the 3rd fieldset (Mapping)
The "Run mode" is what you are looking for!
Hope that helps.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website

Blizz wrote:
Err? Smile
In the project properties the run mode is on the first tab page (Properties) in the 3rd fieldset (Mapping)
The "Run mode" is what you are looking for!
Hope that helps.

Doh! Embarassed Thanks.

Now the Debug Listener is launching on RUN and not turning off even though I haven't debugged anything.

When I try to shut it down, it tells me it still has "active COM clients".
Guru master

The debug listener is always running and listening for incoming connections from remote servers while PhpED is started. The active COM client it is referring too is PhpED itself. It shuts down a short while after you close the editor so you don't have to worry about that Smile
Disable SRV local web server