NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Debugging Laravel projects with PhpEd

Hello, I'm using nusphere PhpEd for a very long time. Now I want to start to use laravel 5.8 together with PHP 7.2 and 7.3 for future projects.

I did create a Laravel project and start debugging it from nusphere phped the /public/index.php page.

This results always in an exception in /vendor/laravel/framework\src/Illuminate/Encryption/Encrypter.php line 189 function getJsonPayload.

It seems at this point a json message is expected but it's receiving the phped debugging parameters "436546017805600001;d=1,p=0,c=1" from the address line http://localhost:8080/public/index.php?DBGSESSID=436546017805600001;d=1,p=0,c=1 "436546017805600001;d=1,p=0,c=1"

Any idea how to avoid this problem?

Best regards Michael
Site Admin

PhpED uses cookies when it works with embedded browsers, while with external browsers there is no way to tell them what cookies to set or drop, so it uses GET parameters. Such parameters may create problems with some frameworks. If that's your case, solution is very simple -- use embedded browser. If this is not an option for you, you can open your web using standalone browser, then invoke debugger using a scriptlet that sets cookie and refreshes the page.