NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
DBG ver 3.16 or latest

Dmitri,
Thanks for all your previous help. When we finally bought NuSphere PHPEd (based on your help) in June of 2006, we received version 4.6, but we received version 3.10 of the debugger. My problem is with the extremely slow execution of large, error-filled scripts and I've been following the thread on that topic. I notice that people are saying version 3.16 of the debugger is faster. So, my questions are: why did we receive an older version of the debugger and how can I get a new version --- and is it a hassle to install / integrate with PHPEd?
I inherited this web site and am still it. Like someone else pointed out, it is not really feasible to get rid of all the errors. Even if it were, my job is to find them and I'm trying to use the debugger to help with that. But when it freezes and stalls like it does, it makes finding the errors very difficult.

Thanks for all your help.
Ken
Site Admin

Dear Kenny,

Time after time we release new sub-versions (builds) of PhpED and inform about it all our customers using emails provided.
All those builds comes with some fixes and improvements. This forum lists corresponding announces: viewforum.php?f=2
Feel free to login www.nusphere.com and download the most recent build, which is 4621 at the moment. It comes with debugger version 3.1.6.

Best regards,
Dmitri.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
DBG ver 3.16 or latest