NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
DBG support for PHP 5.0.4 ?

Do you anticipate an upgrade to DBG that will support PHP 5.0.4 ?
I'm currently using DBG v2.16.15 .

Thank you.
Site Admin

If you're a customer please contact NuSphere support through the web. A currently in-QA version could be provided.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Need it, too

I also need the debugger for 5.0.4 for linux. Unfortunately we purchased all our 8 NuShpere 3.3 Licences from a reseller so i cannot login. I contacted NuSphere Support about this but did not get any response besides the auto-reply.

Please register on http://shop.nusphere.com, and then use Contact Us form: http://shop.nusphere.com/customer/contactus.php

Ok, i have done this twice now and did not get any response, besides the auto responder. Is there a problem? Do i have to ask the reseller? Actually i thought we only bought licenses for the IDE and the debugger is free? I know, that i asked just on Friday, sorry, but we need to get started now.
Site Admin

Debugger shipped with IDE is a part of the product. If you are a customer purchased the product, you can get all updates for it for free.
On the other hand, if you purchased it through a reseller please contact them to provide us (nusphere) all the info regarding transaction.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Hello,

I am not a NuSphere customer, but I am running php 5.0.4.

Do you have plans to release a version od DBG that will support it? Can you estimate availability date?

Thank you!
Site Admin

dbg 2.16.20 that supports php 5.0.4 is available with phped 3.3.3 for appox. a month now.
DBG support for PHP 5.0.4 ?