NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Current Users: Does NuSphere do a good job of tech support?

I don't want to run into a situation like I have at Zend. If I switch to NuSphere, this is my own hard-earned money...; so I want to make sure that tech support (if needed) is useful and willing to help.

Thanks,

Hi jt51, I can actually relate to your post - my colleage left Zend two messages with the same question - it was more than a month ago and he is still waiting for them to get back.
as far as NuSphere support goes I can share my experience, and by the way, I can also very much relate to your statement about hard-earned money, believe me I know where you are coming from.
First of all - their techsupoprt forums are great - look at General FAQ - their HoWTos covered every situation I ran into.The only question I had was how to get the function hints with tool tips turned off and I couldn't find it and emailed their support address in the morning and got the answer right away. So based on my experience I 'll say that they do get back timely.
I would encourage you to use their free trial to check out the product if you haven't done so. I think this is the only way to make sure that you are spending your money the right way. I tried 3 different products before I settled on this one and I am quite happy. Good luck!

I also want to respond that I've been very happy with PHPEd and the technical support. I tried most PHP IDE's over the past 3 years and kept going back to my editor. After buying PHPEd and having a few user help questions answered, I have not looked back and it's been 4 months+ now. Very pleased.
Re: Current Users: Does NuSphere do a good job of tech suppo

jtp51 wrote:

I don't want to run into a situation like I have at Zend. If I switch to NuSphere, this is my own hard-earned money...; so I want to make sure that tech support (if needed) is useful and willing to help.

Thanks,

NuSphere has excellent support. I've been with them for almost 3 years now.
View user's profileFind all posts by Rick ChristySend private messageYahoo Messenger