NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Site Admin

rokmail wrote:

I think you know the problem - there is no place to fill a bug report if you are not PRO customer. Support team say "Go to the forum", but forum says "do not post technical problems and bugs here" Smile

in fact, there is no such problem.
If you're a personal license owner, you still can submit bug reports the same way - using Contact Us form,
and support will send you back automated answer telling no support was purchased. At the same time, the report will be reviewed by engineers and if the report is sufficiently clear, the problem will be fixed.

On the other hand, if you want to be supported and want to report bugs, why wouldn't you pay for it?
Would price difference of $32 -- the difference between PRO and PERSONAL renewal price -- dramatically affect your budget?

People should pay you for possibility to help you to improve and develop your product?
I'm very happy when visitors of my website report bugs or problems and helping me to find reasons of these bugs. And I'm giving them gifts for it - free service , etc.
So I couldn't understand when someone asking me to pay extra fee to report a bug in his app.
My fault.

Thank you for clarifying that sending contact form will submit bug report too. It was not so obvious when I received automatic confirmation letter saying "We strive to process every received request within 24 hours." and did not received any reply in 2 weeks.

Anyway, very thanks to you for answering here and for discussion.

Have a nice holidays!
Site Admin

rokmail wrote:
People should pay you for possibility to help you to improve and develop your product?
I'm very happy when visitors of my website report bugs or problems and helping me to find reasons of these bugs. And I'm giving them gifts for it - free service , etc.
So I couldn't understand when someone asking me to pay extra fee to report a bug in his app.

It depends. It's not about a bug report at all. As I said earlier, you can report bug for free
In this particular case, there is *no bug* here per se.
It's just -- according to you -- quote -- It is mostly uncontrolled actions by two hands working together -- unquote.

rokmail wrote:
It was not so obvious when I received automatic confirmation letter saying "We strive to process every received request within 24 hours." and did not received any reply in 2 weeks.

In fact process does not mean reply. We do reply only to PRO customers, and we do so, in absolutely majority cases, within 24 hours.
As of Personal license owners, they receive automated replies only because they do not want to get replies from support team -- because they clearly indicated so by choosing Personal license over PRO.

It is the "false positives" as you say and it is definitely a bug in UI. It is like to say "stop making double click too fast" to your customer.

Before buying the IDE, I've checked Comparison page, and only thing about support there is "Prioritized 1 Year Technical E-Support" for PRO users. Does it mean that Personal users do not receive replies for their letters at all - no, I don't think so.

Also, Dmitri, don't you want to say "Thank you, Roman for helping us do our product better" ? Smile
Ctrl + Click code opens files, how to stop?