NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
CPU Max and Hanging

When I am debugging a .php file and then need to stop it or have an error, the DBGLIS~1.EXE file literally takes hold of my computer. When I watch the task manager the CPU is pegged at 98-99% for at least 5+ minutes, mem usage is 15,080 and climbs higher, comes down, climbs higher, etc.

Sometimes it eventually stops, but most of the time I have to end the process to be able to continue to work.

Is there a patch or fix for this? Is this a memory leak?

Running NUSPHERE on a Dell Dimension 8400
Pentium 4, 3.4GHz with 1.00GB of RAM

Thanks.
Veteran

Dear ndorfnz, could you also please state the version you are running and your environment (remote local, Apache/IIS, OS version, version of php and the version of debugger, version of NuSphere- all that good stuff Smile. How are you running debug session? Do you use DebugBreak, DBGSESSID or click Run In Debugger in the IDE?
I and think the logs from DbgListener could also be helpfull - while you are on it Smile

Thank you so very much!

Version - 3.3.3 Build 3396

Remote local using Apache.

PHP Version 4.3.9

OS Version - Microsoft Windows XP SP 2

Running Debugger in the IDE. Version is: DBG php debugger, version 2.16.14, Copyright 2001, 2004 Dmitri Dmitrienko, http://www.nusphere.com/dbg

How do I get to "old logs", once I have to shut down (via windows task manage) there isn't much there when I click on the debug satellite icon?
Site Admin

Thanks for the info.
Yet it's still unclear server OS/platform you run Apache under.

Regarding PhpED itself, version 3.3.3 build 3396 comes with debugger 2.16.16. Customers may get updated version (2.16.20) available on [My Updates] page. I'd recommend you update debugger module first.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website

Can you direct me to the [My Updates], I can't locate this anywhere!!! Ugghhh! Laughing Thanks!
Site Admin

why not? contact sales AT nusphere dot com and they will do their works.
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
CPU Max and Hanging