NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] corrupt files

Hello,

everytime i encode my script with nucoder it always tells me that there are a few corrupt files. (nucoder generates them on my server).
so i encode everything again, this time if i replace the corrupt ones with the ones i generated the second time, it works. But if i use all the files i generated the second time it tells me other files are corrupt. i don't have a clue what could be wrong. And i don't want to spend 2 houres on replacing corrupt files ...

V3n

1) Sounds like memory problem to me. Try to make memory tests, if the memory modules are ok. Also try running other hw tests like CPU test, it might be also problem with processor or motherboard. If your server is an older one, it might be even a problem with power source. I spent days trying to figure out, what part of hardware is wrong once, and it was an old power source, where the current was fluctuating causing random failures of components.

2) If the problem is with NuSphere PHP encoder only, it is probably a driver and/or software conflict. Try disabling non-necessary services (daemons) and verify, if the problem persists.

well, i'm getting the same problems if i encode it on my pc and then upload it...
server is ok, it's a dedicated server from softlayer.

using this line to encode it on server

./nu-coder --recursive --obfuscation 1 --header /nucoder/NuSphere-NuCoder/nucoder-2.0-Linux-glibc-2.7/x86/header.php /adminualnotencoded /adminualencoded

V3n

If possible, try disabling Zend Optimizer module in PHP, it is known to have and/or cause problems with other modules under certain conditions. Try it at least on your local PC, if it helps, you know where the problem is. Anyway, if you are NuSphere customer, I suggest to post a bug report here with the information you provided here so they could look deeper into it and provide a solution.
[resolved] corrupt files