NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Congrats...

I tested your software about 2 or 3 years ago, mostly because anyone who does linux C programming has heard of dimitre:), and decided to stick with my trusty text editor. I started looking around again and purchased your software about 2 months ago. I do contract work and program multiple languages/versions so I don't have time to mess around with setup and such. You have the best php environment, bar none. It's easy to switch between php4/php5, pre-integrated cvs, the help system and on and on... I just can't find anything I don't like about it.

The project I'm working on now took me about 10 minutes total from getting the cvs address and stepping through code. Amazing!!!

A little about me. I'm 43, started programming late in my years but have been programming since before Wndows was an itch on Bill Gate's father's...well you know.

I would rather stick with a good text editor than switch to an IDE that is a nightmare. Well I've switched. Congratulations on a indispensible piece of
software!!!

Just 0's and 1's
Site Admin

Thanks for your kind words Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by dmitriSend private messageVisit poster's website
Congrats...