NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Concerns about NuSphere CEO
Veteran

I am very concerned that the NuSphere CEO puts too much sugar in his coffee (or rather, puts too little coffee in his sugar). It can't possibly be good for him (let alone taste good).

That is all.

As long as it makes him happy.

I would like to see that project like PHPEd goes to toilet just 'cos of CEO sugar rush Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by konixnetSend private messageVisit poster's website
Guru master

I think the 3 spoons of coffee do him more harm than the sugar Wink
High blood pressure is dangerous thing Smile
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Veteran

Guys, sugar in the coffee should be the least of your concerns, you should see our lunch ingredients. How else do you think can we do these debugger movies?
Actually I think Dmitry is more of a tea drinker - not sure, need to ask. Vlad (the CEO guy) is a coffee processing plant (he is not a human) and that's where my knowledge ends. Don't know what catches Sergey's fancy and how Julia clinches her thirst. Our Developers I am sure don't drink or eat at all - I don't think they have time for anything but coding. You know when our webmasted has a bad lunch - this is when your link to PhpED download disappears from your account.

How about starting a new thread here - "What kind of food helps me do my job". Actually, I will run the idea of the newsletter on the subject by Vlad - please submit your food choices to
Contact Us along with the name of the Project that was helped by it. I am actually serious - we will do the letter if many people reply. Even better would be the recepie exchange between PHP developers - I will contribute with at least two meals. We will run a poll and The best recepie voted by all users will get a free PhpED license or a free renewal.
Concerns about NuSphere CEO