NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
compatibility with eacclerator?

is there any way to get phpexpress compatible with eacclerator? currently it's not possible to have both of them active.

best regards and happy holidays
Veteran

sorry that I am not answering your question directly and actually answering a question with a question:
PhpExpress is PHP accelerator, it cashes compiled php scripts (or if they are encoded just loads them directly) - why would you need eaccelerator in addition to PhpExpress? It would have nothig to do once PhpExpress is done its job

you are right Wink, but until now it seems to me that eacclerator does it's job slightly better, which means that my applications runs faster using eacclerator. that is not really a problem for me, because i have only a few parts which are needed to be "protected".

from this point of view it would be a good solution (at least for me) if i could combine both.
Site Admin

eAccelerator has broken support for php5 classes.
Regarding "slightly better", could you please provide real numbers and test cases?

dmitri wrote:
Regarding "slightly better", could you please provide real numbers and test cases?

As a matter of fact, I would love to see some numbers and comparing tests between the different products myself. Same for Nu-Coder.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

Great. We'd highly appreciate your results posted there or somewhere online.