NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

I think that code snippets can really be helpful especially if they are organized with labels so that you could share them across other developers.

I think that there should be an import scheme which would let you use the same snippets and save them to a file that can be accessed on the same network.

Talk about using the same standard for the whole team, which I think is really significant.

kpowell wrote:
I think that code snippets can really be helpful especially if they are organized with labels so that you could share them across other developers.

I think that there should be an import scheme which would let you use the same snippets and save them to a file that can be accessed on the same network.

Talk about using the same standard for the whole team, which I think is really significant.

This, or integrating with a larger snippet management system would be great. I have no idea if there is one, I'm just passing by.

+1
any thoughts nusphere team????

Would be nice to get a reply!

+10

This is the ONLY editor I've ever used that hasn't had an easily accessible code snippets pane or hot keys.

Sorry to resurect an old thread here.

However with the snippets that are available in v9, is it possible to have the snippet insert the current date,time via some sort of special code syntax to use within the snippet?

for example, the | characters is where the input would go, can i do something like |date('Y-m-d H:i') | and have it insert 2013-06-22 3:07, followed by the cursor for the next input?

I think this would be really handy for code documenting.
Guru master

I know you all want it built-in, but you might be able to work around some lacking functionality by using something like AutoHotkey.
Code snippets panel