NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Code Navigator more nodes

In Code Navigator when the file is expanded, there should be nodes that group all the nodes displayed at this point. It could have all the nodes displayed at the top layer of the of Code Explorer. For example, instead of just listing all the functions, there should be a function node, with the functions under this. This should also be like that when a class is expanded.
Site Admin

YEt one more level to the tree but why would we need it? If you don't want to see functions, just turn them off.

I want to be able to have everything enabled (classes, functions, includes, etc) and still be able to quicky navigate to what I am looking for. If all the functions are grouped under a functions node, and all the includes are in an include node, then I won't have to wade through a bunch of includes to find a specific function, or wade through a bunch of functions to find a include. Of course if I am looking for a function, and I disable everything but functions, I achieve a similar affect, but then I need to constantly disable and enable stuff depending on what I am looking for.
Code Navigator more nodes