NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
[resolved] CLI PHP Won't run

We run several php files as monitors with shell_exec command line, and it doesn't appear that this is compatible with Nu-Coder, is this truly the case? Thanks!
Guru master

Just a (perhaps related) remark regarding encoders in general: On some linux variants there is a different php.ini for the CLI as for the Webserver (Debian for instance). I've encountered the "encoded files don't work on the CLI"-problem in the past as well and it was because under CLI the encoder-extension wasn't even loaded.

If that is not the case, I personally don't have an idea whether it actually is an incompatibility with the CLI, so sorry.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
[resolved] CLI PHP Won't run (WAMP5)

Hi Blizzz,

Thanks for the tip. I thought I was using the ini file in my PHP directory, but this was not the case. I knew it wasn't in the WINDOWS dir. I'm playing with WAMP5, and it turns out it defaults to the Apache2/bin dir, so I just copied it over to the PHP dir and all is well.
Guru master

Hehe, well it's close enough to what I said Smile
You might want to consider launching php with the -c option to avoid having ini files all over the place.
FYI (in case you didn't knew yet), run php with -i and checkout the first lines, it tells you which ini it is using.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

PhpExpress is of course compatible with CLI version of PHP, but in combination only loader functionality is available, in other words it won't accelerate your code.