NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Changing File Explorer behaviour

I'm leaving Zend Studio for Eclipse behind, since its bloated. PHPED rocks big time, but I have one big problem: the File Explorer. Its overly annoying that the files and folders are in a different window. Is there any way to change that? I'd like to see the files underneath the folders.

Thanks.
Terminals cant be grouped

Another notice, regarding the Terminal windows. I love the terminals, they are absolutely usable, BUT they reside in the same group with the Text editors. So, when I CTRL+TAB to access the opened files, the terminals sit there... WHYY? Make them dock either outside the main program to one side or bottom/top of the screen or to the very bottom of the editor area. Thanks.
Guru master

You should create 2 topics for 2 different subjects.
Anyway the explorer: not possible to navigate in a single window. I've found this an odd way of doing it myself, but since I pretty much never use it... I almost never work outside a project and if I do I open the files via total commander. A project does work like you would expect, files under the folders in a single window.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

Quote:
Its overly annoying that the files and folders are in a different window

Try right click->View->Full tree

You've gotta be kidding me Smile
Been working with phped for years and it still has surprises haha
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Changing File Explorer behaviour