NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Changelog from build 5935 to 5955

All previous version contains a proper changelog of all the fixes. Can nusphere please provide a list of the fixes that happened between 5935 to 5955?

All licensed users get a link to the changelog via email.

Don't tell me that. I've got PhpED for long time and never get any e-mail (probably all deleted for spam, all checkboxes marked in profile)...
Support tell me that I can You use Tweeter for checking news O-o... yes it is very up-to-date...
I have e-mail in probably one of the biggest data-center in Europe. But never mind - today I changed mail to gmail.. We will see results in future.

As for changelog.. I just found something great .. when mark some text all others same sentences got marked too.. I missed that from notepad++.

Sorry for my English.

Last edited by Naki-BoT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
As a registered user, I received changelogs all the way, up

As a registered user, I received changelogs all the time, ending with build 5936
- from that time, nothing

I checked spam folder and also, nothing there (i don't use any spam delete rules,
so I don't suspect here spam as issue at all).
Email stopped too.

Same. it stopped coming after that. I'm wondering what the changes are.
Veteran

Quote:
As a registered user, I received changelogs all the time, ending with build 5936
- from that time, nothing
Maybe because 5956 is the first release they've made (publicly) since 5936! I just got an email for 5.9.5 this morning with my gmail acct.

Ditto, I got the 5.9.5 is here email, but no changelog yet, they should be posting it soon though!

I'm loving the new PHP variable highlighted, that feature kicks butt!

Although, I wish the html tag one (for matching open/close) would work in .tpl (smarty) files, as I never actually edit files with an extension of ".html".
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number

skalir wrote:
I wish the html tag one (for matching open/close) would work in .tpl (smarty) files, as I never actually edit files with an extension of ".html".

just open settings and add *.tpl to HTML type in accociations and it'll work (:

The release e-mail arrived in my inbox yesterday, but there was not a link to the changelog.

Be patient, as this was not the typical bugfix release. Thank you NuSphere for keeping up the good work!
View user's profileFind all posts by unarmedmanSend private messageVisit poster's website

as it is a new version release (5.9 -> 5.9.5) there won't be a change log. they never did this.
On the main page (and your email) you can see the changes:

New in PhpED 5.9.5

- Ability to specify different Debugging settings for different Projects - PHP developers can now easily switch from local debugging to remote, from Srv Web server to Apache/ISS etc. - all Settings of PHP Debugger can now be specified in Project Properties
- Remote debugging feature will now automatically handle the router in the network between PHP IDE and PHP debugger on the server
- Auto Highlight variable - click on PHP variable and the system will highlight all occurrences of this variable in the Editor. Also highlighted are open/close HTML tags
- Auto Close HTML Tags - IDE automatically adds closing bracket when you type in HTML tag
- Auto Add HTML attributes - IDE automatically displays required attributes when the tag is entered

As there are already 3 builds 5955, 5956 and 5957 there might be a change log for those builds. Cool

But the "Auto Highlight variable" kicks ass.

bartheq wrote:
skalir wrote:
I wish the html tag one (for matching open/close) would work in .tpl (smarty) files, as I never actually edit files with an extension of ".html".

just open settings and add *.tpl to HTML type in accociations and it'll work (:

Your idea works, but, it breaks the Smarty Template highlighting from working, it just treats it as black text, need both to work! Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number

stappel wrote:

But the "Auto Highlight variable" kicks ass.

Again, yes it does! Wink
Changelog from build 5935 to 5955