NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Changelog for 7.0 builds

Is there a changelog for Phped 7.0 builds to be found anywhere on the site?
I see there is inrush of builds (currently 7044?) but I can't find what's fixed or added in each build.
Guru master

I sometimes receive emails with a link to the changes, but in PhpED 7 you can go to Help > Check New Version then there is a change log link there.

The page URL is http://www.nusphere.com/news/changes70.htm

As of now, the latest build is again 7043 - was 7044 retracted? I received a formal announcement about 7044 already and installed it.

Hi Dmitri: Anything we should know?

Thanks,

Navid
Guru master

PhpED Check New Version stills shows 7044 but, yes, it is gone from the downloads area.

I've been finding 7044 painfully slow at times during code completion. Wasn't sure if it was the project or not, but with 7044 maybe retracted, who knows...
Guru master

Just got notification of 7046 being released

NuSphere PhpED - 7046
=========================================
- 0003883: [Bug report] CodeInsight may load its data even for unloaded projects
- 0003884: [Bug report] Caret may not appear in the editor after the file is open
- 0003885: [Bug report] Refactoring Extract Method may crash IDE with Index Out Of Bounds error
- 0003886: [Update] Code Completion performance is greatly improved

I'll be downloading that one straight away! Very Happy

Hi, thanks for the link. It didn't cross my mind to look there.

Really, something strange happens here with public builds. You talk about 7044 retracted, then you've got 7046, now few days later I see 7047 with the same changelog as you paste for 7046, at the same time 7044 being buggy for you... but not existent in changelog..
I downloaded 7044 as well, but never had the time to test it. I rarely test, because I have no time to constantly upgrade and test new versions every few days, and as we see, this can be a risky business altogether.

plugnplay, I'm affraid to look at the next 7048/9...'s build changelog when it comes out. Smile . Find a good-working build and stick to it until and if you find some annoying bug or several tens of builds have come out and you are willing to be relatively up to date from time to time. I follow this approach and it has proven the least problematic (with all softwares).
Changelog for 7.0 builds