NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
"Change syntax highlighter" feature

I am using .phtml files for generating html and js interfaces. There is nothing unusual about it - .phtml files are used by Zend Framework as templates.
Now we can only choose one syntax highlighter for *.phtml files, however I use them for: html, php and js.

I would like to have feature for forcing syntax highlighter, something like "change syntax highlighter".
You can see a feature like this in PSPAD, which I now have to use to edit .phtml files.

Thanks,
Marcin
Re: "Change syntax highlighter" feature

mg wrote:
I am using .phtml files for generating html and js interfaces. There is nothing unusual about it - .phtml files are used by Zend Framework as templates.
Now we can only choose one syntax highlighter for *.phtml files, however I use them for: html, php and js.

I would like to have feature for forcing syntax highlighter, something like "change syntax highlighter".
You can see a feature like this in PSPAD, which I now have to use to edit .phtml files.

I support this request. I use phtml regularly as it is easy to change the name of a .html file that I have tested using the preview feature. I would, however, prefer to be able to both review a .phtml file as if it was a .html file (which doesn't happen) as well as process it in the debugger as though it was a .php (as now happens).

Regards

Will
View user's profileFind all posts by qbusterSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
"Change syntax highlighter" feature