NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Cannot redeclare class soapclient

Hi

I am using NuSoap to run a script searching for books on Amazon. It works all well and good on my localhost: Apache and PHP on windowx xp.

But when I upload the script to the web sever I get the following error, any ideas?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class soapclient in /home/fsadmin/public_html/bib/lib/nusoap.php on line 7240
Site Admin

check if you have soap extension installed. It comes with its own soapclient class and may cause the conflict.

Dmitri-
After a quick web search, I came across the same suggestion, and I somewhat blindly replaced all occurrences of "soapclient" with "soapclientPE" in my PHPEd-provided "nusoap.php". This also affected my instantiation:
Code:
$soap = new soapclientPE($wsdl,"wsdl");

For our confidence, could you please provide some concise steps or an updated nusoap.php file to prevent these sorts of conflicts with the PHP5-packaged extension? Also, will this be changed in future releases so the Wizard can again do what wizards do: magic?

thanks!
Great software...
Site Admin

btw, what ns-wizard creates is written in nswizard.php and therefore can be changed (replaced) too Smile