NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Can't find include files...

This also happened to me. I just purchased pro yesterday...and started moving my projects into my workspace an hour ago. When I tried to run the first one...splat. Shocked Then had to spend [waste] time finding the solution to this problem here : can-not-find-included-files-t4334.html [plus the problem and solution isn't clearly spelled out in the manual].

I'll bet this same experience happens to lots of PHPed newbies. When I set up the project, I specified in the project properties where the root of the project was and expected the includes to "just work".

Maybe this is a feature request...but this should be transparent to the user. We should not have to open and Edit the php.ini file every time we create [or remove] a project.

I often try out new classes I have downloaded and make a unique project out of them in order to check them over. When I set the root directory in the project properties and press the "OK" button...how about PHPed updating the php.ini file for me if that is what it takes to make things work!...and when I remove a project...to do the reverse of course. Cool

So far...other than this slight inconvenience...PHPed rocks and I'm thrilled at what this does for me!

[sorry...moderator, would you please move this to PHPed/features] .SR
Can't find include files...