NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Bug or User Error?

Ok, I have a weird issue that I'm experiencing. I have a setup like this (added php-style variables to provide anonymity for client and client's site):

Apache Root: C:\Project\htdocs\$client\drupal-7.22
Project Root: C:\Project\htdocs\$client\sites\$client_site.com
Breakpoint File: C:\Project\htdocs\$client\sites\$client_site.com\modules\contrib\gpt\gpt.admin.inc
output of echo __FILE__: C:\Project\htdocs\$client\sites\$client_site.com\modules\contrib\gpt\gpt.admin.inc

If I enable "Break on start" I get my index.php page as normal and I'm able to step into or over all I want. I can actually get my breakpoint in my file to trigger if I step in through the process where the debugger opens that file (yes, it opens the one that's in my project with the breakpoint). Once the file comes up, if I press F9 (continue running debbugger) it will trigger the breakpoint as expected. However, this is pretty useless as I've already manually gotten myself here anyways.

If I disable "Break on start" my project will not trigger the breakpoint when I run it, despite knowing that the conditions are right for the breakpoint to trigger.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Site Admin

I'd recommend you to contact support and provide details

I have experienced the exact same problem when the editor and the debugger versions were out of sync.
Upgrading to the latest version of the debugger solved this.
Bug or User Error?