NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Better FORUM TOOLS PLEASE!!!!

Come on guys, you have a great product, now help us out here in the community by making the forum better -

1) ie: 2 char limit for your signature??? Whats that? Lets increase this so we can help the community grow - forum posters like the personal touch of having a signature
2) What about avatar support? I'd like to upload an avatar to my member page... thanks
3) Forum suggestions forum - please add a separate forum for suggestions about the forum! Thanks!
Re: Better FORUM TOOLS PLEASE!!!!

fire wrote:
Come on guys, you have a great product, now help us out here in the community by making the forum better -

1) ie: 2 char limit for your signature??? Whats that? Lets increase this so we can help the community grow - forum posters like the personal touch of having a signature

Why would this help to grow the user community? Users already here surely won't be attracted by a signature in this board...

fire wrote:
2) What about avatar support? I'd like to upload an avatar to my member page... thanks

Yeah, I like to upload my "Britney Spears Boobs"-avatar Rolling Eyes

fire wrote:
3) Forum suggestions forum - please add a separate forum for suggestions about the forum! Thanks!

I think the board is ok the way it is. And if one really has suggestions for the board s/he can post them here, as you did.

I fully agree with Marcus. Leave everything as is. If I come here it is for the content and the other customers, not for fancy signatures.
View user's profileFind all posts by BlizzSend private messageVisit poster's website
Better FORUM TOOLS PLEASE!!!!