NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
Am I going nuts???

I can't seem to figure out if I am going nuts or is it just a new phpEd feature.

Is phpEd 6 (build 6117) actually producing sounds!?!?!? Shocked

I mean I can hear sounds now after every keystroke while working on HTML files.

Until now I've been mostly sane (so they tell me) but this really drives me nuts (and I am not on Windows 7 currently where I could easily pinpoint the source).

rhyno_vds wrote:
I had the same thing happen with me as well. It only happened during one day of working.
Then I decided to mute all sounds coming from Nuspehere in the sound setting for windows and I haven't heard a sound since!
And I was beginning to loose hope Smile Thanks rhyno_vds. I managed to pinpoint the condition that leads to actually producing sounds. Its the code validator which triggers a sound every time there is something wrong with the code (like a validation warning or error).

I found the option to disable outputting sounds during validation (Tools -> Settings -> Tools -> External Tools -> CSE Validator -> Options). Just untick the Sounds option on the General tab Smile

Link to a picture displaying the option: http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/6706849/img/6706849.png
Am I going nuts???