NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
5963: CSS selector underscores invisible

Build 5963 doesn't display underscores in CSS files.

(PHPEd is in the background, Syn2 in the foreground)

Edit: Build 5960 is also affected. 5959 is ok (_ gets displayed)

Try to upgrade to latest build (5963).

This bug is already discussed here http://forum.nusphere.com/comments-problem-in-build-5963-t7203.html .

@mdegtyarev:
See topic.

@fibiza:
Thanks for the hint, since the problem is bigger there should be a fix soon, I hope.

I dropped a ticket to nusphere support about this, and it is being worked on, will be fixed ASAP.

"In the next release, not too far out" -- their words in their reply to my support ticket.

Just letting you all know, thanks.
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number

Is it just me or did they change a lot of things in these couple of latest releases.
It really troubles me to be scared every time I upgrade PHPEd, since upgrades are meant for correcting things and making new features, not to introduce new bugs in things that worked perfectly before.

I'm still on 5936, and I would like to upgrade soon, so please, do something about it.
View user's profileFind all posts by konixnetSend private messageVisit poster's website

Same problem for *.tpl smarty files in {literal}__{/literal}.

Regards.

konixnet wrote:
Is it just me or did they change a lot of things in these couple of latest releases.
It really troubles me to be scared every time I upgrade PHPEd, since upgrades are meant for correcting things and making new features, not to introduce new bugs in things that worked perfectly before.

I'm still on 5936, and I would like to upgrade soon, so please, do something about it.

You speak my mind. That bug is at least visible immediatelly, I am now strugling with this bug http://forum.nusphere.com/5963-php-class-interface-handling-bug-t7212.html which is far worse for me. Sad

konixnet wrote:

You are right they sure did, and sometimes things break, phped is still by far the best PHP studio there is.
View user's profileFind all posts by skalirSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number

Fixed in build 5964.

mdegtyarev wrote:
Fixed in build 5964.

Any ideas when 5964 will show up as available to download?

There should be quite a lot of bug fixes in 5964.
I'll keep my fingered cross for next update.
View user's profileFind all posts by konixnetSend private messageVisit poster's website
5963: CSS selector underscores invisible