NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic
5.95 Timeout error.InternalTerminate

Updated to 5.95 and now it is having problems. It is slow on saving and is showing the Timeout error.InternalTerminate error as in this post:

http://forum.nusphere.com/timeout-error-v-5-9-build-5933-ide-hangs-startup-t6942.html

I reinstalled 5.9 (build 5933) and have no problems. Luckily for me I had the serial number since the website doesn't offer the previous versions or their serial numbers (can this be resolved also).

Hi Steven..

Quote:
Luckily for me I had the serial number since the website doesn't offer the previous versions or their serial numbers (can this be resolved also).

It certainly shows this for me. When I login to the 'shop' and click on 'My Products'.. at the bottom of the list (I have PHPEd and nuCoder), there's a 'Previous Versions' link. Clicking on this shows me download links for the previous 58xx branches, with serial number, and also one for 5.6.x.

Haven't encountered the bug you mention so can't respond to that section of your query though.

Regards,

Ian

Yes but you can't download 5936 and it's serial number. Since nusphere has changed serial number's algorithm it would be nice to be able to download last stable version before 5.9.5

Ian

I have a Previous versions link at the bottom of the the My Products page, however clicking on it brings up a page that states:

"No products available."
5.95 Timeout error.InternalTerminate