NuSphere Forums Forum Index
NuSphere Forums
Reply to topic

I've installed IDE 11018 and debugger 6.0.9, but am still getting the -134 error on the settings wizard and neither internal nor external debugging sessions work.

Any ideas what else I can try?

Debbie
View user's profileFind all posts by Debbie-LeighSend private messageVisit poster's website

I also get the following in the external browser (Firefox):

DBG 6.0.9

Failed to start DBG session

Reason: debugger read/write timeout
Not sure what it means? Visit http://www.nusphere.com/dbg/ for troubleshooting.

Debugger request: "416025133764500001;d=1,p=0,c=1"
Request found in: "query_string"
Target PHP version: "5.3.x"
Server API: "Apache 2.0 Handler"
Extensions API: "220090626"
Modules API: "20090626"
PHP API: "20090626"
View user's profileFind all posts by Debbie-LeighSend private messageVisit poster's website
Site Admin

Debbie, I'm sorry for the problems, but it's hard to say what might cause the problem. If you haven't contacted support yet, I recommend to do this and provide all details on the issue such as phpinfo output, screenshot of all the wizard pages and further related details - whether you worked with a previous version and it worked fine or not, how you start debug session etc.

Hi dmitri,

Thx for your help. Yes, done that and have temporarily gone back to v10, which works, until I can find a solution. I've submitted a ticket to support.

Frustrating, because I like the idea of the MVC framework tree.

One question about that is that I tried to build a tree of the Piwik framework, but although it did find all the files, it couldn't build a tree, because the FrontController only contains variable references to the rest of the structure. Is there any way around that?

Debbie

I also have this same problem. Upgrading the debugger to version 6.0.9 did not resolve it. Whenever I try to start a debugging session, the log window shows that the listener disconnected from the debugger (most likely it never connected)

Reverting back to version 10 keeps me going, but obviously there's still an issue here.
Site Admin

Seems this is a very rare problem -- we have only two reports out of thousands users who run v11 (and v12 now). I have to say that we tried our best and didn't reproduce it. If you're interested in the fix and want to help with it, please contact support.

I reported this 3 weeks ago as #TCH-929517 and sent another follow up mail today.
Site Admin

thx, I'll pick that report

Thanks to some advice from Dmitry I finally got this working.

When using IIS7 the DefaultAppPool user account seems to be missing some privilege required to allow the listener to connect to the debugger. The work-around is to create a new Service Account and give this Administrator rights.
Then in IIS Manager -> Site -> Basic Settings -> Connect As -> Specific User -> Set -> <Your New Service Account / Password>

(Note that changing the DefaultAppPool user does not fix the problem. You need to "Connect As" using an administrator account )
-134 and read/write timeout